two words i`ll never forget

an early day glumness and misery.

i woke up this morning hearing interminable wheezing from downstairs.
i could already sense the palpable tension.
that sound truly disturbed me. i flustered and felt scared.
there he was, lying on the sofa, coughing his heart out. my mother kept patting his back, trying to ease the pain.

he was bleeding.

his nose kept bleeding, probably the cause of heat and weather.
but he was gasping and breathing heavily. it wasn`t normal, i could tell.
my mom`s eyes are getting teary and i kept looking at him and thought of something that i might do to help.

but i just stared at him. i`m so useless at times like this.
i don`t know what to do, i was in panic on my insides.

choking.

blood coming out from his mouth.

his chest deepens in and out, catching some air.

his nose kept bleeding and i can see a bucket full of water with mixed blood, not too much translucent.
it was horrible. and i want them to bring him to the hospital.

i ran out to the bathroom, turned the faucet and let water flow down.
in my mind, i kept repeating the words "I BELIEVE" to Him, remembering the inspirational quote that my bestfriend sent to me.

i went out from the bathroom after 30 minutes...

then he was still there, lying still on the sofa, watching nickelodeon.
i thought they`ll be gone out to the hospital by then. but obviously, i`m wrong.
the aura is a lot more calmer.
and everything went a little fine and i felt a little at ease, but still worried.

thank God...

0 comments:



Post a Comment

shout your heart out!